The Sepia film comes in Single Packs. Each box contains 1 gas-sealed package of 10-exposure cartridge .
This film is a peel-apart film, so every exposure consists of 2 layers which have to be separated after the accurate developing time.
Buying this film supplies you with the material for 10 beautiful and unique Polaroid pictures.
This film has passed all tests and can be enjoyed until 12/2010 and beyond.
Original Polaroid expiry date: 04/09
Limited stock of only 30.000 films produced!
* Film Speed: ISO 1500/DIN 33
* Type: Peel-apart Pack Film. Sharp clear detail, smoother, more consistent backgrounds. Balanced for average daylight (5500°K)
* Format: 3.25 x 4,25 in. (8.5 x 10.8 cm)
* Image Area: 2.88 x 3.75 in. (7.3 x 9.5 cm)
* Finish: Glossy
* Development: 90 secs. at 70°F (21°C)
* Special: The classic, nostalgic sepia film is a beautiful counterpart to Chocolate film